Thomas Andrew, who attended this delightful church with his wife Helen, must have loved its boat-like interior and beautiful woodwork. Dating from 1781, it is Belfast’s oldest place of worship.

The Ulster History Circle have erected a Blue Plaque dedicated to Dr William Drennan 1784-1820 who was born on this site. Drennan co-founded the Society of the united Irishmen in Dublin in 1789 and the Royal Belfast Academical Institution in 1810.